|SupplierSoft provides a comprehensive out-of-box Conflict Mineral Management solution that enables companies to collect, analyze and update the Conflict Mineral information from their suppliers.
The key capabilities of the solution include:
- Implement in Hours and Days: The out-of-box solution is ready to go - no IT involvement required! All you need is a list of suppliers and their contacts which can be loaded using spreadsheets.
- EICC/GeSI Survey Support: An out-of-box Conflict Mineral survey modeled after the EICC/GeSI template gives you a head start.
- Dynamic Survey Eliminates Supplier Training: The survey adapts itself based upon supplier response, eliminating need for supplier training. For example, if a supplier declares that they have no Tungsten in their products, no additional Tungsten questions are asked.
- Survey Without Login: You can mass e-mail the survey to suppliers with a link in an e-mail. Suppliers click on the link and provide you the information without
logging into the system, reducing the need for supplier training.
- Real-Time Validations: The system ensures that all mandatory questions are answered and survey response is logically consistent. For example, if a supplier declares they have no Tungsten in their products,they are not allowed to specify any Tungsten smelters.
- Certified Smelter Management and Roll-up: The EICC/GeSI Conflict-Free Smelter (CFS) list is prepackaged into the solution. The system enforces declaration of certified smelters from this list. Automatic roll-up shows the list of certified smelters used and which suppliers use a specific certified smelter.
- Non-Certified Smelter Management and Roll-up: Suppliers can declare non-certified smelters, along with mine used by these smelters. Automatic roll-up shows the list of non-certified smelters used and which suppliers use a specific non-certified smelter.
- Survey Response Management: The system tracks which suppliers
have opened the survey, how many times, and who has responded to the
survey and which supplier responses are past due. Expiration driven reminders ensure that suppliers respond to the survey before the due date.
- Automated Survey Refresh: As inevitable suppliers change and your supplier's suppliers change occur, the system can be configured to refresh the data at your chosen frequency (e.g annually or twice a year).
- Out-of-Box and Configurable Dashboards and Reports: Out-of-Box Dashboards and Reports enable you to analyze supplier responses - for individual metals and supplier conflict mineral policies. A bounced e-mail report identifies inaccurate contact information. Additional dashboards and reports can be created using drag-and-drop reporting capabilities.
- Configure Survey Without Programming: The out of box EICC/GESI template can be modified without any programming. Capabilities include dynamic questions, dynamic sections, dynamic comments and dynamic attachments. Suppliers can even be scored based upon their responses. See Supplier Surveys for detailed description of configuration capabilities.
- Mass Email, Bounced E-mail and Outlook/Notes Integration : Mass
communications can be sent through the system, keeping an audit
trail of all communication. When inevitable e-mail bounces happen, the
system catches them - you don't have to track bounced e-mail list in
Outlook/Notes. Outlook/Notes integration ensures that contacts,
calendar, tasks and e-mails stay synchronized, enabling you to track all
critical communication in one place.
- Integrated Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA): Integration with the CAPA module ensures that any issues that require corrective and preventive actions are tracked and monitored to closure.
- Integrated Supplier Audits: Integration with the Audit module ensures that any on-site or third party auditor findings are integrated into Conflict Mineral Management.
- Ease of use: A Web 2.0 user interface eases user adoption.
- On-Demand: Web based subscription service with no software to install and a thirty day .