|Business Challenge Key Features Business Benefits |
The software provides the comprehensive platform for 5 step risk based OECD Due Diligence Guidance. The key capabilities of the Conflict Minerals solution include:
- End-To-End Turnkey Offering: In addition to the software, SupplierSoft provides end-to-end turnkey solution where we reach out to your suppliers on your behalf and work with them - including help your suppliers fill out CMRT properly, follow-up with non-responsive suppliers and help them resolve any issues with their CMRTs. We also provide services to help you file your Form SD/Conflict Mineral Report (CMR).
- Implement in Days: The out-of-box Conflict Minerals software is ready to go - no IT involvement required.! All you need is a list of suppliers and their contacts which can be loaded using spreadsheets.
- Conflict Minerals Reporting Template (CMRT) support: The software solution supports and automatically loads data from the industry standard CMRT template defined by the the Conflict Free Sourcing Initiative (CFSI). It does NOT require suppliers to register on a website, go through training and fill out a custom web form - making it easier for suppliers to provide the data. This increases the likelihood of getting the data from suppliers.
- Real-Time Validations: The software solution ensures that all mandatory questions in the CMRT are answered - but that is just the starting point. The spreadsheet response is automatically validated against a rigorous set of validation rules to ensure logical consistency. For example, if a supplier declares they have no Tungsten in their products,they are not allowed to specify any Tungsten smelters.
- Smelter Management and Roll-up: The software solution tracks all standard and non-standard smelters, including the smelters on Conflict Free Smelter Program(CFSP) List and provides smelter roll-ups.
- Survey Response Management: The software solution tracks which suppliers
have responded, and which supplier responses are past due. Expiration driven reminders ensure that suppliers respond to the survey before the due date.
- Automated Survey Refresh: As inevitable suppliers change and your supplier's suppliers change occur, the software can be configured to refresh the data at your chosen frequency (e.g annually or twice a year).
- Out-of-Box and Configurable Dashboards and Reports: Out-of-Box Dashboards and Reports enable you to analyze supplier responses - for individual metals and supplier conflict mineral policies. Additional dashboards and reports can be created using drag-and-drop reporting capabilities.
- Mass Email and Outlook/Notes Integration : Mass
communications can be sent through the system, keeping an audit
trail of all communication. Outlook/Notes integration ensures that contacts,
calendar, tasks and e-mails stay synchronized, enabling you to track all
critical communication in one place.
- Integrated Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA): Integration with the CAPA software module ensures that any issues that require corrective and preventive actions are tracked and monitored to closure, enabling key steps in the OECD Due Diligence Guidance.
- Integrated Supplier Audits: Integration with the Audit module ensures that any on-site or third party auditor findings are integrated into Conflict Mineral Management.
- Ease of use: A Web 2.0 user interface eases user adoption.
- On-Demand: Web based subscription service with no software to install.